Serving Fort Bend County and Surrounding Areas Consignment Shops
NEED CASH? GET CASH TODAY! $$$
WE BUY – SELL – TRADE Your Collectibles.
You can turn precious collectibles Into CASH NOW . . . It’s EASY!
J.R. Bullion will provide the following services for items you want to sell on the internet.
We target a large source or potential buyers. HOW IT WORKS:
- A detailed description of your item will be written up to ensure the listing includes all important information on your item.
- Your items will be carefully described on eBay and other major auction outlets to ensure they reach their target audience.
- We research the item on eBay, other major auction outlets, and the manufacturers website if possible and take into consideration all the information you provide.
- If you have any special requests for your auction, let us know! We can always tailor auctions to suit special items.
- Multiple high quality digital photographs will be taken of your item to ensure your auction stands out.
- We will answer any and all questions asked about your item from all perspective bidders.
- We can email you a link to the auction so you can watch it as it gets bid up.
- Payment will be processed and handled by us to ensure you receive your money in a timely fashion.
- You will get a detailed invoice with the eBay and other major auction outlets’ item number so you can go to the auction and check for yourself.
- A check for the final sales price minus our commission will be mailed to you, or you can pick it up at our location.
For these services, our fee structure is:
- 30% if the sale price is between $0 – $499.99
- 25% of the next $500 – $999.99
- 20% of the final $1,000+
- We pay for all PayPal, eBay and other major auction outlet fees
J.R. Bullion charges a minimum of $4.99 for each item that sells, so it is in your best interest to sell items that are worth more than $50.
Don’t worry about all the eBay and other major auction outlet progressive final value fees, eBay and other major auction outlet initial listing fees, or PayPal transaction fees! We pay for all of that. We pay for all of those fees so you have an easy to understand commission schedule.
Beware, many eBay and other major auction outlet sellers charge you for those final value fees, insertion fees, and PayPal fees, IN ADDITION to their final value commissions!!
Please keep in mind that if your item does not sell, you will be contacted, and it can be returned to you if you agree to pay the return shipping charges or pick it up at our store. Otherwise, we will be glad to donate the items to Goodwill.
Also, we do accept returns on items, but only if the item differs from the description. In this instance, it will have no affect on your account.
The Consignment Process:
Step 1: Drop off your item.
Click here to see our store location.
Step 2: Give us a brief description about your item.
Our experienced staff will enter your item into our system and may ask you to help with any key points about the item that you’d like to put in the eBay and other major auction outlets listing. After that, you’ll receive a invoice for your item and then it will move back to photography and auction listing!
Step 3: We sell your item on eBay and other major auction outlets for you.
Once we receive your item, we will write up a description that describes the item in great detail, take high-quality digital photographs of it, then create a listing on eBay and other major auction outlets for your item. Once the auction has ended, we will take care of all payment processing and shipping of the item ( and returns, if necessary ).
Step 4: We send you a check in the mail.
J.R. Bullion will send you a check in the mail between 10 – 20 days after your auction has ended. The amount of the check will be the selling amount minus all fees.